Two lucky winners will each receive a $30 voucher at check-out – enough to cover the cost of both the tee + free shipping to anywhere in the USA or Canada.
Choose from one of their existing designs (40 options) or have some fun making your own original artwork. You can select from over 7500 images and 400 fonts or upload your own art. You can even make a shirt look vintage by using their distressed tool. If you run into a snag, during certain hours of the day, they have an actual human being available via Live Chat to help.
To enter, simply:
- Visit any of these links to check it all out: Eco-Friendly T-shirts or Organic T-shirts or Custom T-shirts.
- Then tell us – if you were to win: Which already existing, eco-minded design might you order? Or, what would you print on your personally customized tee? BTW – if you’re wondering, Fibers.com will NOT be reusing or selling your design to anyone else…that’s not what they’re about.
- Add the following address to your email address book: m (at) alternativeConsumer.com.
*One entry per person, but here’s how to get some extra credit:
- Have your own blog? Post about the giveaway with a link back to this giveaway post. To make sure they know, you can come back and leave a comment with a link to your blog post.
- Follow the Alternative Consumer on Twitter and let them know by leaving a complete sentence on their post. Please note : if you don’t leave a complete sentence our spam filter will think you’re just being a nuisance.
- Tweet about the giveaway (once per day), and be sure to refer to @altCon. Leave them a comment on their post, please write a full sentence with a link to the Tweet.
- friend them on Facebook (same as just above)
- Subscribe to The Alternative Consumer Feedburner; (if you’re already a subscriber, leave a comment, per above).
On a side note, sorry I have been so hit and miss lately. My half marathon is coming up in 8 days and I have been training my butt off. After the race I will have more time to post . Thanks guys for sticking in there with me!