Monday, June 11, 2012

Thankful

Cape Look Out Tillamook Oregon

Playing in the sand while mommy enjoys all the colors and textures everywhere.

Several creeks run down the beach and into the ocean. This means exploring time!

Sister time exploring makes mommy happy.

Even daddy gets into the exploring time.

Our whole day was filled with these guys dropping in on the beach. Kids were excited and parents were jealous.

Digging to find the creek which runs under the rocks and into the ocean. You could hear it and she was on a mission to find it. She did!

Hey you, stop getting bigger. It makes me sad. True story.

Must....make....rock....formations....always.....

My husband enjoying view. Swoon.....just one of the reasons I fell in love with him. 15 years together and can't wait to grow old with you. I love you baby!

Daddy went for a walk with the twins and found this beautiful waterfall.

Note to self: Must be in front of the camera as well.  I swear I was there!



No comments: