Tuesday, April 30, 2013

2nd Hand Treasures

I've seen these before but cannot remember where. Maybe New Seasons? I wanted them so bad but couldn't afford to buy them. I walk by them with a sad face. But then I was in my local Goodwill and came across these. I'm not sure if they were dishes for your kitchen but I knew they would be perfect for my bathroom.  One for soap, one for tooth brushes and the dish with a lid would be perfect for my organic cotton balls.

I had a soap dish and tooth brush holder but they were falling apart and the dish was too big for my small sink. I happily brought these home to live in my bathroom.

I paid $12.00 total for all 3 pieces. These are handmade and I would of spent easily over $50.00 for them brand new. Money well spent if you ask me. I would much rather fill my home with handmade goods than manufactured cookie cutter goods.

As a bonus I took them home with no packaging or plastic involved. Just paid for them and walked out with them in my hands. Swoon!

Note-One has a capital letter A on the bottom so if you know what that means or maybe who made these please send me a email at survivingandthrivingonpennies@yahoo.com . I would love to give credit where credit is due. Thank you.

No comments: