Monday, November 1, 2010

Time for a break

Today at 4:30pm my father passed away. I will be not posting anything for the next week but will be on Facebook to keep myself amused and to make time go by. I appreciate all your warm wishes and will read the comments each day. Thank you for being such loyal friends. See you soon.
aka Surviving and thriving on pennies


Michelle said...

Our thoughts are with you. May your family take time to grieve, remember and celebrate his life. He sounds like a wonderful man.

Jane said...

Prayers and good thoughts to you and yours. It is never easy to lose someone you love so no platitudes from me.

I've found a hot toddy smooths things out for me though.

Spidergrrl said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers and hugs your way.

Anonymous said...

Hugs and a rub of your shoulders, know you and yours are in my thoughts.

Lias Under the Redwoods said...

My prayers are with you and your family.