Thursday, December 15, 2011

Something borrowed nothing new

My daughter has a choir tonight which she told me about just a few hours ago.  Instead of going to the store and throwing down a good chunk of green cash I decided to see what she had already to work with.  Here is what we came up with. 
I found a white Gap summer dress at Goodwill a few years ago and she is finally able to fit it.  It's a halter dress that ties behind the neck and had silver sparkles everywhere.  I love her connect the dots (freckles).


  My daughter can never take a bad picture.  Seriously its crazy.  I don't understand it at all.
I then found a cute little black cardigan that drapes down.  This will keep her shoulders warm and add to the Christmas feel of the outfit. 
She needed something red to top off the Christmas feel so I purged all of my jewelry.  I took one of my many pearl necklaces and hung a beautiful red pin.  I found this pin at my grandmother's house.  I have no idea if its real or just red glass but that means nothing to me.  Its just beautiful and I feel my grandmother with me when I wear it.I then used two of my pearl bracelets and we tied a cute ribbon bow on it.  Hailey added the cute little bell. Hailey wore a pair of black dress shoe's with this outfit.   This completes her Christmas outfit for tonight. 

TOTAL PRICE=FREE!!!!

I dare you to put together a Christmas outfit!

No comments: