1. I do not own or use clear plastic wrap. Can you believe it? It saves me money plus keeps it out of the landfills. I could go on and on about this topic. I do not buy plastic storage bags like Ziploc. Again can you believe it? Crazy talk! If I receive any from friends, I use it till it falls apart. I just wash them after each use.
2. We do not have cable or dish network. We have a tv plugged into the wall and thats is. We save $50 plus each month just by watching regular tv. Remember the days when you only was able to watch channel 2,6,8,10, and 12? Well now they have so much more. We now have over a dozen channels. Most the time we listen to my am/fm 50's radio, our ipod's, or just have normal family time. We found that when we did have cable/dish , we would watch it because we were paying for it. Think about it!
3. I'm obsessed with vintage Tupperware. I could not even image how much I have, too much to count. I get excited like a little school girl every time I find one or one is given to me. He he he.
4. We sold our almost new large home for a old home half the size. Crazy talk again I know. But we are so much happier in this home. I love my old smelly home!
5. I love helping. In any way shape or form. From babysitting for a friend, to taking my mom shopping to get her out of the house, to donating produce from my garden to help others in need. I just love it.
6. I am a "Betty Homemaker". I grow my own produce, hang dry my clothes outside, cook everything myself, and do just about everything except make our clothes.
7. Ive been the same size since middle school. Its no joke. I have been 5 ft 4 inches, size 6.5 shoe, and weighed 107 since middle school. The only time I was not that size is when I was pregnant. Its great for my wardrobe!
8. I stress about everything. I guess its my thing. I'm what you call a "worry wart".
9. I do not like traveling on holidays. I remember my aunt telling me about something her grandmother said. "Always wear pretty undies, you never know if you are gonna get in a accident." Which cracks me up each time I think about it. I see so many accidents on holidays, and there are so many deaths because of it. I just do not want anything bad to happen on a holiday. Imagine each time that holiday passed, you would have a bad or sad memory attached to it. I know...I'm weird.
10. I am a night person and my husband is a morning person. Total opposites you might say. I like to lay in bed, relax and just be comfy. My husband has this thing in his brain that goes off anytime the sun comes up. He has to be up and doing something outside. Weird if you ask me lol. At night everyone goes to bed at a decent time, while I watch TV till about midnight. Ive always been this way and cannot seem to change it. I guess I'm weird too.
So as you can see, im pretty weird. Well actually my whole family is to be honest. But "weird" is normal in our family.