"We must all hang together, or most assuredly we will all hang separately."
I just recently found a great site called http://www.frugalyankee.com/ . Check this site out when you get the chance. Truly inspiring.
Anyways I found this project on their site and thought I would pass it on. Ive been doing this basically every summer/dry season since I was little and try to do it all season long. Not only does this save you money, but your items smell so nice.
10. Save money. A average family can save an average of $25 or more each month off their electric bill.
9. Conserve energy and the environment , while reducing climate change.
8. Clothes and linens smell better without adding possibly toxic chemicals to your body and the enviroment.
7. Clothes last longer. Where do you think lit comes from?
6. Its moderate physical activity that you can do inside or outside.
5. Sunlight bleaches and disinfects.
4. Indoor racks can humidify in dry winter months.
3.Clothes dryer fires account for about 15,600 structure fires, 15 deaths,and 400 injuries annually . The yearly national fire loss for clothes dryer fires in structures is estimated at $99 million.
2. Can be a outdoor expierence that is meditative and community-building.
1. Demonstrates that small steps can make a differance, Dont have to wait for the government to take action.Big thanks to frugalyankee!
Seriously, look at their site!