Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thank You!

In 4 days it's my 1st Anniversary in the blogger world. Can you believe it? I have had such a wonderful year in my venture to help people save money. What makes me proud most is that this is still a non-profit blog. It would be so easy for me to add lots of side bar's, advertisements, and things like that. I choose not to for a few reasons. My main reason is that I just want to help you and not make money off of you. I am in a great place right now with my family and making money off my loyal readers would really would just defeat the purpose of saving you money. There are so many bloggers out there who really do need the money to support their family and blogging is really a good way to do it. You do what you have to do to get by. One important last thing is that I just get plain annoyed when I try to read a blog and it takes forever for the page to load. OOuuuyyyy! I promise not to do that to you!

My main goal when I started this blog was to give myself something to do, help others save money, and to live a greener lifestyle. I truly believe I reached my goal. And its to all of you I owe thanks to. It is you who reads my thoughts, you who takes in everything, and it is you who supports me through my journey. So a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

To celebrate my year anniversary here in the blogger world, I thought I would recap on my money saving list. In the next few days you will be able to read a great list of ways to save money. I have moved since I made this list and have lots more ways of saving money. So each list will be a new and improved list for you. I cant wait to get them up for you to read.

I also wanted to let you know that I'm working on some fantastic giveaways for you. I cant spill the beans yet but I have some amazing green product companies working with me on this. I am super stoked! I'm hoping to have the giveaway in a few weeks so keep coming back to check. Just have a few things more that are on their way to me. I'm so gitty!

No comments: