1. Stains-soak 50% water to 50% vinegar. Should get any stains out.
2. Mustard Stains-dab some on before you throw in the wash.
3. Forget your clothes in the washer? Just throw 2 cupfuls of vinegar in the wash and rewash them in hot water.
4. Removes any smoke Oder's when used in the wash.
5. Kills weeds in unwanted places. Pour directly on the weed in the mid morning and the sun will heat it up and kill the plant.
6. Keeps cats away from sand boxes. Just pour a gallon of water with 1 cup of vinegar mixed in it.
7. Eliminate ant hills. Pour directly onto the ant hill and should get rid of them. hint-do this in the heat of the day.
8. Wash fresh produce with water/vinegar mixture.
9. Scouring cleaner. Combine 1/4 baking soda with 1 tbsp of liquid detergent and then just enough vinegar to make a thick paste. Use to clean toilet's or any hard to clean surface.
10. Deodorize and clean garbage disposal.
11. Cleans the microwave. In a glass bowl heat up water mixed with vinegar for 1 minute. Let sit in the microwave for 5 minutes. Open up and all food should be soft and easy to clean up.
12. Everyday cleanser-Fill a spray bottle with water and 2 cupfuls of vinegar. Use to clean any surface and gets rid of smells.
13. Spray shower doors. Use at 100% and spray any glass doors. Let set for 5 minutes then all hard water stains or everyday grime should come off easily.
14. Smelly sponge? Soak over night in a glass of water and a cupful of vinegar.
15. Removes wallpaper. Simply scratch wallpaper with a fork. Take a spray bottle with a water and vinegar mixture and spray the wall paper. Let set for 2 minutes and try scraping off the wall paper. Should make the glue sticky again and easily pull off.
16. Stops but bites from itching. Take a cotton ball and dab the bite with vinegar.
17. Face toner
18. Removes unwanted decals from car's.
19. Animal coats gleaming-spray with vinegar and water mixture and animal coats will gleam.
20. Removes skunk odors
21. Tenderize meats-Use in a marinade with low cost cuts of meat.
22. Steaming veggies? Add a cupful of vinegar to keep your veggies color bright and pretty
23. Cleans urine stains from carpets. Do not use at full strength.
24. Fresh flowers last longer with a 1/2 cupful of vinegar in the water.
Have I given you enough reasons to go out and buy some?