Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello!



Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is. I am busy today catching up with a friend who I haven't seen in a few months. She is bringing her adorable twin boys and I cannot wait till I get to squeeze them and smother them with lots of love.

So today I have a few things on my mind. Head on over to my Facebook and see whats been on my mind.

CVS has a free sample of Tena Serenity

My Green Side has 10 simple tips for Green Living

Snag yourself a free sample of John Frieda hair care.

Find out 12 ways your library is a frugal place to be. Thanks Frugal Upstate

Little Seed clothing will be at Target stores soon, check out why mom's love their clothes so much.

Check out The Good Human and find out their Greenwash of the week. Love these guys!

Have a great day and take time to enjoy life!

No comments: