Thursday, October 15, 2009

Treid to save money but treated like a thief continued

If you have not read about my horrible experience, read it here
http://hannaqueen.blogspot.com/2009/10/tried-to-save-money-but-instead-was.html

Update:I have emailed 2 times with my complaint and emailed once to have them send me their coupon policy. I have received nothing. Its been 4 days now and counting........

Are you outraged by how I was treated? Contact them and let them know how you feel.

Don't take it from any store. If you think a store was wrong or you were mistreated, email them directly. Let them know how you feel and try to find out all the policies. Even if they were right, you need to know the policy for next time. Each store has their own set of rules so its good to know what they are.

Keep strong everyone! Keep trying to save money and do not let people judge you for it. Stand up for your rights!



No comments: