Friday, November 25, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I found a blogger called The Little Things We Do and thought I would give this little thing a try. 

1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is...... stupid if you ask me.  Why get up at the crack of dawn to buy things that we don't need? Exactly.  Nine times out of ten the items are made of plastic anyways. Not my cup of tea.




2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for..Stainless Steel containers for my girls lunches, groceries, or a 6 pack of good local dark beer.


3. The best thing I ate yesterday was-Gravy. Nuff said.



4. Something I've been learning lately..Who cares what the hell people think.  Do what makes you happy, avoid/ignore the drama, and lead by example.


5. I cannot start my day without....Coffee, TMZ and Facebook. Yeah I suck.



6. My nighttime attire consists of a...comfy pajama pants, thin long sleeve t shirt, and sometimes socks until I get my feet warm.



7. I am looking forward to...finishing up my Yale online courses, decorate for Christmas, and planning out my garden and improving it from last year.


Fill in the blanks and share!

No comments: