Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Frugal Fashion

Sorry it's been a while sine I've shared my wardrobe with you.

Top-$5 at Target. Yes I bought something new! But it was on clearance for 70% off. Woot!

Cardigan-.25 cents. Found at the Goodwill Outlet. Loving the color.

Jeans- Aeropostale $12 bought new a few months ago.

Shoes-$6.99 Franco Sarto flats. Just found these at the salvation army These are one of my favorite brands of shoes. Can't afford them new & rarely find them 2nd hand in my size. I will cherish them!

Necklace-free. This was my grandmothers & I'm pretty sure it's Avon. She was obsessed with buying all jewelry from Avon. She would buy a bunch & stash for relatives birthdays. We found a ton when we cleaned her home out.

Ring-$14 Lucky Brand Bird in a wire! Lol something I invested in for myself.

Sorry for the crappy picture. Still have yet to figure out a way to take a picture of myself all by myself.

No comments: