Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ACV your new best friend

ACV, also known as Apple Cider Vinegar, is truly amazing. I wish I knew about this amazing thing years ago. It all started when I had a girly issue a couple of months ago. Instead of going to my doctor or to the store to get over the counter med's, I decided on researching natural remedies for it. Ive done the creams before and they have worked but I wanted to be more natural with my body. ACV was the common natural remedy that kept coming up. What could vinegar do? Well you would be amazed. Its not only for girly remedies, but its for just about anything you can think of. But don't take my word for it, do some research yourself and see. Here are a few benefits Ive found on the net and have used myself.
Disclaimer:Always contact your doctor with any problems you may have. I am not a doctor, I am only giving advise on things I myself have tried. It is your choice to try these out.

Need a sample? Bragg Live Foods gives samples of ACV and much more!

To read up a bit about ACV, check out Earth Clinic Remedies


Apple Cider Vinegar

Its rich in enzymes and potassium
Supports a healthy immune system
Helps control weight
Promotes digestion and ph balance
Helps soothe dry throats
Helps remove body sludge and toxins
Helps maintain healthy skin
Soothes irritated skin
Relieves muscle pain
Helps Acid Reflux
Acne
Allergies
Anti-fungal
Burns
Canker Sores
Cellulite
Colds and flue
Constipation
Need I say more?

Where to buy? Well any apple cider vinegar will do in a pinch. I started off by buying just the store brand type for about a buck. It worked but didn't taste all that good. I found Certified Bragg raw apple cider vinegar that is unfiltered, unheated, and unpasteurized with 5% acidity. Its available on the Internet on their website for about $5 but you have to pay shipping. I found it at Fred Meyers (or Kroger) for about $5.99 (and no shipping charges!) in their naturals section. Just keep in the fridge when you open it. Plus makes it go down a little easier.
Order it through Bragg

Or just pick up a bottle where you can find it. Whole Foods or New Seasons are also great places to find organic apple cider vinegar.

Now what are you waiting for ? Try it out yourself. If my children can do it, you can too!



No comments: