Monday, November 17, 2008

*New* Product Review



Have you heard of pssst? Pssst…is all about some of the best known food and consumer brands in the country. If you would like to receive news about new products (and even samples and coupons from time to time), you can become a member.
Pssst… also offers a behind-the-scenes look at General Mills and occasionally an opportunity to give your opinion about products and initiatives. Pssst… is fun and it’s free to Join.






Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls Review. I was sent coupons to give out to all my friends and one coupon for me to get it for free. Pretty cool huh? I am not a fan of those popping containers they come in, I usually have my hubby open them. Because of this, I dont usually buy them. Im a chicken. But my kids wanted to try them so I used my coupon and recieved them for free. Super easy, just open, bake, and put on some icing. My kids just loved them. I wouldnt let them eat them often, too much sugar and fat for us. But really good for a extra special occasion. Altough good, I wouldnt reccomend them.






Progresso Soup

Again, great coupons to give out to your friends. I dont have a printer but did recently try the soup. This soup is light and very filling. The noodles are not super soft so you actually can eat them and not slurp them. Great combo of vegies, meat, and broth. If I bought soup on a regular basis, this would be the one I bought. Usually around $1.10-$1.50 a can which isnt bad for a lunch. They have options too. Light, low sodium, or regular. I love them all. My favorite is chicken soup. This one is a reccomended soup.

No comments: