Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Frugal Fashion Camera Testing......

Okay so I finally figured out how to use the timer on my camera. Awkward pose........

When all else fails, bring out the jazz hands!!

I'm the long lost Charlies Angels girl!

Back to the main point now. Here is a run down of my frugal fashion today.

1. Gap summer cotton puff dress-Goodwill outlet find. Paid about 25 cents for it. Only 89 cents a pound when you buy more than 20lbs.  Woot!

2.  Cardigan-Target brand. Bought years ago and I cannot remember how much I paid for it.

3.  Forever 21 leggings-Again a Goodwill Outlet find that I paid maybe 10 cents for.

4.  Franco Sarto heels-Goodwill paid $7.99 for them.

5.  Blue antique necklace-My sister gave me this glass necklace years ago.

Grand total=$8.34

Seriously how adorable are those shoe's???


No comments: